Thursday, December 29, 2011

Truth Thursday

This music video is a song that has touched my heart and reminds me DAILY that the Lord is for me and that He is in control of my life!


I love this beautiful song... My very talented friend Kevin Jones sings this amazing. I wish I had his version of it (I will beg him to record one). Still love this song though!!


Speaking of Kev... he leads my wonderful church every Sunday morning in worship. He is seriously one of the most talented singers I have ever heard. I get to sing harmony (haha it's a process) with him every once and a while and I absolutely love leading our church to the foot of the cross with him. He is crazy talented and his band Reverchon is insane! So great... here are two of my faves of theirs!




No comments:

Post a Comment