Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Thankfulness is in the EYE of the beholder Sesh #1

Last night I saw my roommate waking around the house taking pictures. At first I thought she was just capturing some pics of the house.... then I saw her taking pictures of random things... like RAN-DOM! When I was drying my hair she walked in and said "I am going to take pictures of ONE THOUSAND THINGS that bless me... wanna join me!??!" I said ONE THOUSAND things? That is a lot! She said "Okay what about one hundred?" I said... okay-- I can do that! So here is a little fact about Stephanie Daniell... when she is challenged-- she doesn't back down! So here we go-- these are the things in my life that I see/experience and that remind me of how blessed I am! They may be things that are similar to you or completely different... and it may encourage you to stop and capture things that remind you of the goodness bestowed on us through Him! Just stop.... and remember... Thankfulness is in the EYE of the beholder!

1. I am thankful that I still get excited about the First Day of School! I am just a life long learner!


2. This is my view from my desk... I LOVE my crazy/bright/fun/ classroom. It shows off my personality perfectly!


3. I am so very thankful for my view outside the window on my hall. I get to experience the beauty of our Creator and His majesty through sunrises every morning!


4. The super cute flag that shows you where the coolest team is! ;)


5. Sweet friends at work make teaching fun!


6. For the first time in a loooong time our team is drama free, excited about teaching and developing awesome lesson plans! All is right in the Land of First Grade!



Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. What a neat idea! I've been compiling a list in a notebook of 1000 gifts I am thankful for {inspired by the book} but never thought about taking pictures of what I am thankful for. I may join you on this! Looking forward to seeing your pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that is what my roommate is currently reading through and doing the devotional with. She loves it... I have to get to it eventually!

    ReplyDelete